Question and Answer Session 2 (36 mins) covers these essential questions:
- How should a husband and wife come to an agreement on life decisions?
- If you struggle with lusting after the opposite sex, how much of your struggle do you share with your spouse? (Matt and Lauren answer for both the male and female perspective)
- Is it responsible to date in high school?
- What is the biggest mistake you ever made in your marriage?
- Is masturbation okay if it is done without pornography, as a substitute or tool to resfrain from premarital sex?
- In a hyper-sexualized culture, what is the best way to approach talking about sex with your kids?
- What should a man or woman do to prepare for dating?
- What if my spouse was physically attractive before marriage, but they have let themselves go after - but say I should "love them for them?"
Relationships are an essential part of life, and Scripture says we’re to nurture our hearts above all else. Yet as our emotions rise and fall with a simple glance, touch, kiss or word, we see how things can go downhill very quickly.
The Mingling of Souls was filmed live at The Village Church in Dallas, TX where Matt Chandler, one of today’s top Christian voices, serves as the Lead Pastor. Matt knows as well as any church leader, both from his own marriage and after years of counseling couples and singles in his church ,that this area of romantic relationships has the great ability of bringing people to the highest of highs and the lowest of lows.
The Song of Solomon offers strikingly candid – and timeless – insights on romance, dating, marriage and sex. Matt Chandler helps navigate these issues for both singles and marrieds. In The Mingling of Souls, he reveals the process Solomon himself followed – attraction, courtship, marriage...even arguing.
Designed for couples, singles groups, or for groups large or small, this 12-session live teaching by Matt Chandler can guide, encourage, and even redeem your relationship with your spouse or future spouse.