Question and Answer Session 1 (24 mins) covers these essential questions:
- What role does sanctification play in marriage when one has already married one of those "yellow flag" people you described? When there is no longer an "eject" button?
- What is best way for a woman who is single and interested in dating, but is not being pursued, to make it known that she is available, without becoming the pursuer?
- If Solomon had 700 wives, how can we trust his advice?
- How can you help your marriage when your spouse is not interested in sex?
- What emphasis do you place on frequecy of sex in marriage?
- What are biblical, appropriate boundaries in dating?
- What discipline have you cultivated in your marriage that has been most beneficial to your relationship?
Relationships are an essential part of life, and Scripture says we’re to nurture our hearts above all else. Yet as our emotions rise and fall with a simple glance, touch, kiss or word, we see how things can go downhill very quickly.
The Mingling of Souls was filmed live at The Village Church in Dallas, TX where Matt Chandler, one of today’s top Christian voices, serves as the Lead Pastor. Matt knows as well as any church leader, both from his own marriage and after years of counseling couples and singles in his church ,that this area of romantic relationships has the great ability of bringing people to the highest of highs and the lowest of lows.
The Song of Solomon offers strikingly candid – and timeless – insights on romance, dating, marriage and sex. Matt Chandler helps navigate these issues for both singles and marrieds. In The Mingling of Souls, he reveals the process Solomon himself followed – attraction, courtship, marriage...even arguing.
Designed for couples, singles groups, or for groups large or small, this 12-session live teaching by Matt Chandler can guide, encourage, and even redeem your relationship with your spouse or future spouse.