Welcome to Andy Stanley’s Starting Point, an eight-session video-based exploration of the Bible’s grand story and where you fit into it. Whether you’re new to the Christian family, simply curious about it, or reexamining what it means to have a relationship with God, you’ll appreciate this conversational small group environment. Starting Point is designed for:
- Seekers: those who are curious about God, Jesus, the Bible, or Christianity
- Starters: those who have just begun a relationship with Jesus Christ
- Returners: those who have some church experience, but have been away for a while.
During the eight sessions, you will:
- Watch and listen to the video component each week in preparation or as part of the discussion.
- Explore and share what you’re learning with other participants in a conversational environment.
Come as you are and build relationships with others as you embark on this journey. But don’t be intimidated by the subject matter. Ultimately, the Bible is God’s story, an epic narrative about his desire for a relationship with you. Welcome to the adventure of discovering how the story started, where it’s going, and how you can find your place in it.