CURRENTLY OUT OF STOCK
A Study of Love, Marriage, Sex and Romance
Since 1995, Tommy Nelson's best-selling teaching on the Song of Solomon has encouraged Christians in every stage of their romantic life. With this digitally remastered version, you can experience this timeless biblical wisdom in enhanced color, audio and widescreen formatting.
This DVD set also comes with one (1) paperback Study Guide, making it the ideal solution for your next pre-marital class, marriage ministry, or small group.
The popular 12-session covers:
1. The Art of Attraction (1:1-7)
2. The Art of Dating (1:8-2:7)
3. The Art of Courthship, Part 1 (2:8-14)
4. The Art of Courtship, Part 2 (2:15-17)
5. The Art of Intimacy, Part 1 (3:1-4:4)
6. The Art of Intimacy, Part 2 (4:5-16)
7. The Art of Conflict, Part 1 (5:1-6:13)
8. The Art of Conflict, Part 2 (5:10-6:13)
9. The Art of Romance, Part 1 (7:1-2, 11)
10. The Art of Romance, Part 2 (7:3-8:3)
11. The Art of Commitment, Part 1 (8:4-9)
12. The Art of Commitment, Part 2 (8:10-14)
Preview The Study Guide
About Tommy Nelson
Tommy Nelson is the the Senior Pastor of Denton Bible Church, located in Texas. He is the author of a number of books and resources, speaks nationally at conferences, and has been featured on Focus on the Family, FamilyLife Today, and other national broadcasts. He has a Master of Arts degree in Biblical Studies from Dallas Theological Seminary. Tommy and his wife, Teresa, have two adult sons.
I was skeptical about this edition because it was nearly 20 years old. But I was quickly reminded that the Bible's wisdom is timeless, and Tommy's application to my life and marriage were still as relevant today as they were when he originally recorded it. I would recommend it to anyone and everyone!
This is one of the best studies I have gone through as a man, when I was single, when I was dating incorrectly, when I was dating correctly, as a newlywed, as one who has been married almost a decade, as a college minister, and as a father to boys and a girl.
This is a great Bible study and applicable to all people. Young people, this will save you a lot of heartache. Thanks Tommy for a great presentation.